Outputs (reports, articles & other material)
On this page, you can download all public deliverables of BONUS BALTSPACE.
- Report 1.2: Final Guidance Document on Analysing Possibilities and Challenges for MSP Integration
- Report 1.3: Evaluation the Sustainability of Governance: A Proposal for evaluating Marine Spatial Planning in the Baltic Sea
Scientific case studies
- Report 2.1: Baseline Mapping and Refined Case Study Design
- Report 2.2: Policy and Sector Coordination in Promotion of Regional Integration
- Report 2.4: MSP as a Governance Approach? Knowledge Integration Challenge in MSP in the Baltic Sea
Guidance for Maritime Spatial Planners
- Report 3.2: A Catalogue for Approaches and Tools for MSP
- Report 3.3: Adressing MSP Integration Challenges: The Role of Tools and Approaches
- Report: Spatial Economic Benefit Analysis
- YouTube Tutorial: Spatial Economic-Benefit-Analysis tool
- YouTube Tutorial: How to use Marxan in MSP?
- YouTube Tutorial: Culturally Significant Areas (CSAs) in Maritime Spatial Planning (MSP)
End user communication
- Policy Brief: Challenges and Possibilities for MSP Integration in the Baltic Sea
- Infograph: Challenges and Possibilities for MSP Integration in the Baltic Sea
- Infograph: Projects' Impact on MSP processes
- Policy Brief: The Role of Tools in Promoting Integration
- Infograph: Tools for MSP Integration
In this interdisciplinary research project mainly social science data from interviews and dialogue forums has been produced and is stored in the repositories of the participant organisations. Metadata sheets provide summaries of the produced data and its availability.
- Metadata WP2 German MSP
- Metadata WP2 Lit-Lat case
- Metadata WP2 PanBalticCase
- Metadata WP2 Polish Case Study
- Metadata WP2 Sounds Case
- Metadata WP3 Marxan Evaluation
- Metadata WP4 Dialogue Forums
Other reports (e.g. developed in cooperation with the BONUS BALTSPACE project)
- Analysis of marine protected areas – in the Danish part of the North Sea and the Central Baltic around Bornholm. Part 1: The Coherence of the present network of MPAs
- Analysis of marine protected areas – in the Danish part of the North Sea and the Central Baltic around Bornholm. Part 2: Ecological and economic value, human pressures and MPA selection.